Vera Aperitivo Classico - Non-Alcoholic Aperitif
Awaken your taste buds and prepare your stomach for a night of delicious meals and even better memories.
This Campari-styled non alcoholic spirit was made for the classic Italian Aperitivo hour with its signature bitterness and lingering sweetness.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: sweet & herbal with bitter orange, rosemary, and geranium
- Palate: full-bodied, blood orange, rosemary & thyme, cardamom and a long bittersweet finish from the distinct common wormwood
- Serve neat or over ice with a premium tonic but we love it most in a Negroni!
- Once opened keep refrigerated and drink within 3 months.
About your non-alcoholic Campari
- Imported from Slovenia
- 16.9oz (500mL) bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 25 calories per serving
- No artificial flavors
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The best alternative to Campari
Ingredients: Alcohol-free wine (contains Sulphites), Natural Botanical Distillates, Water, Sugar, Common Wormwood Infusion, Natural Flavoring, Coloring: Anthocyanins, Acids: Citric acid, Malic Acid, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Nice and bitter with a little sweetness. Recently discovered non alcoholic aperitifs so I am looking for my new favorite. This one is in the lead so far.
This hits all the notes. Exciting to find a non alcoholic version that really works as an aperitivo. This tastes the closest to Campari to me.