Sobrii 0-Gin - Non-Alcoholic Gin
Sobrii has mastered the kick & dryness you'd expect from a London Dry style of gin, this is a must try.
Sobrii was recently featured on the Dragon's Den (Canada's version of Shark Tank) and for good reason. This non-alcoholic gin uses a traditional blend of botanicals, including juniper berries, coriander, all spice, star anise. Also added is Canadian Ginseng, grown in Ontario, to create a uniquely Canadian flavor that gives a nod to Sobrii's homeland.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: juniper, pine, and ginseng
- Palate: bright acidity, pine, herbal bitterness, star anise, allspice, a slight bite from the coriander and a great mouthfeel that stands up to its alcoholic counterparts
No & Low Recommendations
- Yes, it makes a great G&T but the kick this provides makes it essential for non-alc Negronis, Martinis and other gin-based cocktails.
- Once opened, drink within 3 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
About your non-alcoholic gin
- Made in Canada
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- 0 Sugar
- 0 Calories
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Juniper Berries, Coriander, All Spice, Star Anise and Canadian Ginseng. Other ingredients include natural extracts and glycerin (for mouthfeel). Preservatives include citric acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.
This is the most flavorful and tasty alcohol free gin I’ve tried so far. I will definitely buy it again.
Excellent, with a little of the bite of regular gin. Not as gentle as Drift or Seaward by Pentire, my other favorites. Am buying more.
let just say if you use a good tonic water this stuff is actually pretty good. My first swig was like "what IS this stuff?" Just different, but it grew on me. Will definitely purchase again.