Sobrii 0-Gin - Non-Alcoholic Spirit 25.4oz (750mL)
Sobrii has mastered the kick & dryness you'd expect from a London Dry style of gin, this is a must try.
Sobrii was recently featured on the Dragon's Den (Canada's version of Shark Tank) and for good reason. This non-alcoholic gin uses a traditional blend of botanicals, including juniper berries, coriander, all spice, star anise. Also added is Canadian Ginseng, grown in Ontario, to create a uniquely Canadian flavor that gives a nod to Sobrii's homeland.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: juniper, pine, and ginseng
- Palate: bright acidity, pine, herbal bitterness, star anise, allspice, a slight bite from the coriander and a great mouthfeel that stands up to its alcoholic counterparts
- Yes, it makes a great G&T but the kick this provides makes it essential for non-alc Negronis, Martinis and other gin-based cocktails.
- Once opened, drink within 3 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Made in Canada
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- 0 Sugar
- 0 Calories
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Juniper Berries, Coriander, All Spice, Star Anise and Canadian Ginseng. Other ingredients include natural extracts and glycerin (for mouthfeel). Preservatives include citric acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.
Excellent, with a little of the bite of regular gin. Not as gentle as Drift or Seaward by Pentire, my other favorites. Am buying more.
let just say if you use a good tonic water this stuff is actually pretty good. My first swig was like "what IS this stuff?" Just different, but it grew on me. Will definitely purchase again.