Pentire Adrift - Non Alcoholic Spirit 23.7oz (700mL)
Pentire have quite literally bottled up England’s beautiful seaside & coastline with this premium non-alcoholic spirit.
This botanical non-alc spirit harnesses the power of some incredible botanicals such as rock samphire, sage, citrus, Cornish sea salt, and a special Pentire plant blend.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a fresh bouquet of coastal aromas paired with herbal notes of rosemary & sage
- Palate: light bodied & dry, pleasant mineral notes, herbaceous, hints of citrus and a salty finish that creates wonderful balance
- Serve over ice with a premium tonic, garnish with rosemary sprig or lemon peel.
- Once opened drink within 3 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 23.7oz (700mL) bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 2 calories per serving
- 0 sugar
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, British Sea Herb Extract Blend, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Natural Flavors, acid; Malic Acid, Cornish Sea Salt, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
Nice way to slow down on these hot summer nights. Perfect over ice
A friend recommended it and I ordered it. I tried it and immediately spent more $$ to ship it to her. It was floral and medicinal tasting. The service from No & Low was fine.
The bottle I initially received had a unpleasant funky taste. After seeing my review, No & Low immediately shipped me a new bottle. Wow--just lovely. Crisp with a slight salinity, and the complex taste I was looking for. I mix with Fever Tree Tonic and have a perfect refreshing summer drink. Thank you No & Low.
I have been trying non-alcoholic wines, and they are quite awful. Pentire mixed with tonic and lime is by far better. I do about a 1:1 ratio. Unlike real gin, you don't crave a second, third,...glass. One glass to sip over 30 minutes works well for me.
Got rave reviews on other sites. I prefer some of the mixers with a little bit more citrus in them. Also, this is quite expensive.