Noughty Organic Alcohol Free Sparkling Chardonnay 25.4oz (750mL)
Champagne & Prosecco lovers rejoice! We’ve discovered the finest (& healthiest) non-alcoholic bubbly available. Noughty is a tasty feel-good crowd pleaser.
Finding good non-alcoholic wines is a difficult task. Choosing Noughty is simple. Thomson & Scott have sourced 100% Organic Chardonnay grapes from Spain to craft arguably the best alcohol-free wine ever. Not only that, they’ve made it a mission to offer the purest wine in terms of health & quality.
What does it taste like?
- Fresh & flavorful yet subtle
- Nose: light on the aromatics, delicate notes of apple
- Palate: medium-dry, crispy ripe apples, lots of fine bubbles, fruity with hints of sweetness to finish
- Conclusion: be prepared for a pleasant surprise, we double checked the label to see if it was actually non-alcoholic
- At its best when served chilled
- Perfect for any celebration
Good to know
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- Certified Organic, Vegan, & Halal
- Low sugar (2.9g per 100ml serving)
- Only 14 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Chardonnay Grapes, Organic Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, preservative: Sulphur Dioxide.
This is a very taste wine alternative, you can hardly tell it's alcohol free. I subtracted one star because I found it too expensive... looking for something similar that is more affordable.
I was truly surprised by the quality and taste adding organic to that it's unbeatable.
Finally, a good one! Hands-down the best AF option out there. Not to sweet. Can’t stop ordering it!
I stopped drinking almost a year ago and have really missed the flavors of nice red wine and sparkling wines. I have a pallet that enjoys wines on the dryer side more than just sweet juice. The Noughty Organic Sparkling Chardonnay was amazing! Not too sweet and actually tasted like a nice sparkling chardonnay you would never really know it was alcohol free by the tastes. My husband enjoyed it too and he doesn't even really drink wine. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good alcohol free sparking wine.
I love the taste. Great alternative to Champagne. I don’t even notice the difference in taste.