Noughty Organic Sparkling Chardonnay
Champagne & Prosecco lovers rejoice! We’ve discovered the finest (& healthiest) non-alcoholic bubbly available. Noughty is a tasty feel-good crowd pleaser.
Finding good non-alcoholic wines is a difficult task. Choosing Noughty is simple. Thomson & Scott have sourced 100% Organic Chardonnay grapes from Spain to craft arguably the best alcohol-free wine ever. Not only that, they’ve made it a mission to offer the purest wine in terms of health & quality.
What does it taste like?
- Fresh & flavorful yet subtle
- Nose: light on the aromatics, delicate notes of apple
- Palate: medium-dry, crispy ripe apples, lots of fine bubbles, fruity with hints of sweetness to finish
- Conclusion: be prepared for a pleasant surprise, we double checked the label to see if it was actually non-alcoholic
- At its best when served chilled
- Perfect for any celebration
Good to know
- 750ml bottle
- Certified Organic, Vegan, & Halal
- Low sugar (2.9g per 100ml serving)
- Only 14 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Chardonnay Grapes, Organic Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, preservative: Sulphur Dioxide.
This is the best tasting NA wine on the market. It’s crisp, fruity yet not sweet. Dry and balanced. Best thing is its also low carb!
Refreshing. Not too sweet. Best alcohol free sparkling wine I've had.
I’ve been wanting to find something a little more adult than martinelli’s to enjoy on special occasions and this knocked it out of the park. Simply delicious!!
Wow. I am so pleasantly surprised by this wine. It smells and tastes just like a good sparkling chardonnay should. I love enjoy a couple of glasses of this knowing my body won't hate me the next day. This wine is truly the standard in which I hold all ather n/a wines against. Simply delicious.
Wow, I really didn’t expect to be that deceived by this one. Had it with the fiancé for morning non-mimosa’s and we both thought this was actual champagne. Tried it on its own and yup, tastes just like the real deal. A noticeable ‘pop’ when uncorking, and fizzy too (not as much as actual champagne though). I definitely recommend it.