Noughty Blanc - Non-Alcoholic White Wine
Have your cake and eat it too with the guilt-free Noughty Blanc!
Introducing Thomson & Scott's first non-alcoholic still white wine made from 98% Chardonnay and 2% Chenin Blanc grapes from the Western Cape region of South Africa.
What does Noughty Blanc taste like?
Nose: yellow apple, lime and chamomile
Palate: Light body and dry with an elegant balance of acidity and fruitiness, notes of honeysuckle, citrus and jasmine
No & Low Recommendations
- Always best when served chilled.
- Pairs well with anchovy pizza, Caesar salad, and your favorite Chinese takeout.
About your non-alcoholic white wine
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- A blend of Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc from South Africa
- Low Calories: 17 calories per 100ml serving
- Low Sugar: 2.1g sugar per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- Contains less than 150mg of sulphites per litre
- Contains 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for white wine
Ingredients: De-alcoholized Chardonnay Wine (98%), De-alcoholized Chenin Blanc Wine (2%) Organic Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide.
This was my first attempt at drinking NA wine -- I was so pleasantly surprised! It tastes exactly like the real thing, minus the "bite". I have learned that I love to enjoy a flavorful, complex glass of wine in the evening and don't even want the alcohol. A great substitute!