Lyre's Absinthe - Non-Alcoholic Absinthe
This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a historically made Absinthe with flavors that are distinct and contemporary.
Lyre's spirits have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose, this is packed with liquorice, anise and lemon, candy, and fresh-cut herbs including nettle, fennel, and wormwood.
- The taste is fresh, with distinct verbena, anise, and fine herbs with a touch of sweetness to provide balance and length.
No & Low Recommendations
- Use as a traditional cocktail rinse or for a more refreshing aperitif, combine Absinthe and soda with a wedge of lemon, basil, or even a cucumber slice.
- Always reseal the bottle with the original cap after opening. Do not leave the bottle open or replace the cap with a pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic absinthe
- Imported from Australia
- Absinthe alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut-Free & Gluten-Free
- 0.4 of sugar per 30ml serving
- 31 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for absinthe
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Brilliant Blue Colour, Stabiliser (Cellulose Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).