Ghia - Non Alcoholic Aperitif 18.1oz (535ml)
Ghia represents the heart of the Mediterranean where the aperitivo is way of life.
Ghia is a non-alcoholic apéritif packed with only pure, natural extracts. Potent plants. Heady herbals. Blithe botanicals. Everything inside Ghia was picked because of its completely natural ability to soothe and to stimulate. Each glass promises to kick up the energy and calm down the mind.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: ginger, floral, citrus from orange & grapefruit peel
- Palate: rich in texture & flavor with a heavy bitterness from gentian root, ginger, yuzu, fig, elderflower, lemon balm, rosemary, tart & earthy, balanced with a hint of sweetness from the Riesling base
- If you love a bitter drink try Ghia neat, otherwise spritz it up how you like with soda water or tonic. We also love it with some ginger beer & fresh lime.
- Once opened, good to consume within 3 to 4 weeks. Refrigeration is not required, but we do recommend for the longest lasting bottle. If you have an unopened Ghia you can display it in a cool dry place and consume by the Best By date listed on neck of bottle.
Good to know
- Made in California
- 18.1oz (535ml) bottle
- 15 calories per 44ml serving
- Kosher Certified
- No artificial flavors
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Riesling White Grape Juice Concentrate, Yuzu Juice, Gentian Root Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Fig Concentrate, Elderflower Extract, Acacia, Orange Peel Extract, Rosemary Extract, Ginger Extract, Fruit and Vegetable Juice for Color, Potassium Sorbate
So happy my favorite shop finally has Ghia!!! 10 stars, this is the best if you want something BITTER.