Everleaf Mountain - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
A vibrant & aromatic non-alcoholic spirit made for pink gin lovers.
This one-of-a-kind spirit made to capture the flavors of the mountain is expertly blended with 12 sustainably sourced botanicals, including cherry blossom, rosehip and strawberry. A tasting adventure between a craft pink gin and a climb through the floral clouds of savory cherry blossom & sweet mountain strawberry!
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a big hit of cherry blossom with hints of black cherry, strawberry, and aromatic Everlasting
- Palate: sweet floral cherry aromatics give way to more bold, tart rosehip and savory myrtle
No & Low Recommendations
- Mix with light tonic and garnish with strawberry slices and ice for a classic Everleaf spritz!
- Unopened, Everleaf should be enjoyed before the BBE date on the bottle. After opening, Everleaf is best when refrigerated and consumed within 3 months.
About your non-alcoholic spirit
- Made in United Kingdom
- 16.9oz (500mL) bottle
- 21 calories per 50ml serving
- Sustainably Sourced
- Made from natural ingredients
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- Member of 1% for the Planet
- The perfect alternative for pink gin
Ingredients: Water, Fairtrade cane sugar, acacia gum, carrageenan, natural botanical distillates & extracts, Himalayan pink salt. Preservatives: Potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate. Acids: citric acid, malic acid, trisodium citrate.
Extracts and distillates: Everleaf Mountain contains extracts and distillates of the following ingredients: Cherry blossom, Orris root, Juniper, Rosehip, Strawberry, Myrtle, Everlasting, Coriander, Cherry, Wormwood (A. absinthium), Roman wormwood (A. pontica), Black carrot, (plus non-extract ingredients as listed).
Recommended, delicious! Not really "pink gin" but similar, the cherry blossom is exquisite.