A modern & magical take on honey wine, this non-alcoholic sparkling mead was crafted from the Scandinavian forests in Norway.
Empress Woodland is a true collection of natural ingredients native to the landscape where Empress produces its wine alternatives. Empress has created Woodland in collaboration with another innovative Norwegian brewery, Olso Brewing Co. This kombucha-based honey wine is full of sophistication and fresh wildwood notes.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: fresh forest bouquet, full of floral & pine notes
- Palate: complex hojicha green tea with a light minerality, leafy pine, juniper bush, rose pepper & birch bark, a wonderful balance between sweet & tart
- At it’s best when served chilled & in a wine glass
- Store in cool temperature, ideally your fridge. Once opened drink within 3 days.
Good to know
- Made in Norway
- 750ml bottle
- 3.1g per 100ml serving
- 16 calories per 100ml serving
- All natural
- No additives
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Kombucha, Water, Organic Heather Honey, Organic Blueberries, Wild Juniper Bush, Organic Hojicha Green Tea, Wild Pine Cones, Wild Heather Flowers, Organic Birch Bark, Rose Pepper, Organic Sea Salt.