Dry London (Gin)
This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a classic Gin, with flavors that are distinct and contemporary.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this gin-alternative is rich in scents of orange blossom, lime, jasmine, juniper & mint.
- The taste will deliver firm flavors of juniper & citrus, earthy notes fill the mid-palate and is completed with a wonderful peppery and dry finish.
- Make as a classic Gin & Tonic, garnish with a slice of grapefruit and rosemary sprig.
- Always reseal with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Gin alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- Less than 1gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 10 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Glucose Syrup, Natural flavoring, Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466), flavoring Quinine.
I made my first purchase of the dry gin and it won't be my last. Love the taste, very close to the real thing, very happy with it. The only downside is that I am in Canada and the customs fees were an extra $40 for 2 bottles, wish I could buy in Windsor.