Lyre’s Dry London - Non-Alcoholic Gin
This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a classic Gin, with flavors that are distinct and contemporary.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this gin-alternative is rich in scents of orange blossom, lime, jasmine, juniper & mint.
- The taste will deliver firm flavors of juniper & citrus, earthy notes fill the mid-palate and is completed with a wonderful peppery and dry finish.
No & Low Recommendations
- Make as a classic Gin & Tonic, garnish with a slice of grapefruit and rosemary sprig.
- Always reseal with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic gin
- Imported from Australia
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- Less than 1gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 10 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Water, Glucose Syrup, Natural flavoring, Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466), flavoring Quinine.
If this tastes like gin, I'm a monkey's mama. Save your money. There's another brand out there that tastes more like legit gin.
I chose this because the description emphasized juniper, which is the flavor and scent I enjoy in gin. I mixed a classic gin & tonic, as suggested, and tasted absolutely nothing but my tonic and lime. I tried again with 2 parts Dry London to one part tonic and still tasted not a whiff of juniper. So, not for me!
I made my first purchase of the dry gin and it won't be my last. Love the taste, very close to the real thing, very happy with it. The only downside is that I am in Canada and the customs fees were an extra $40 for 2 bottles, wish I could buy in Windsor.