Lyre’s Dark Cane (Dark Rum)
This unique alcohol-free spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of an elegant dark rum.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- The nose on this dark rum alternative is full of dark caramel with scents of molasses, maple, orange, vanilla and salted caramel.
- The taste provides a full-flavoured palate with notes of caramel, fudge, fig, & toasted nuts. Long finish featuring maple and vanilla.
- Cuba Libre anyone? Mix Lyre’s Dark Cane Spirit with some premium cola & lime juice, garnish with lime wedge.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Dark rum alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 0.9gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 20 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Natural Flavouring, Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466).
Smells so good and makes really good tiki cocktails, ill be trying more lyres