Lyre’s Coffee Originale - Non-Alcoholic Coffee Liqueur
This unique non-alc spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a rich and vinous coffee liqueur.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this coffee liqueur alternative offers fresh roasted coffee, burnt caramel and vanilla with hints of dark chocolate, fig and blueberries.
- The taste will deliver a full-flavored body with high notes of espresso, spice, caramel and toasted nuts. It's enhanced by a generous finish featuring classic vanilla.
No & Low Recommendations
- This goes great on the rocks but you can use Lyre’s Coffee Originale with one of our non-alc rum alternatives to make our favorite, the Espresso Martini.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic Coffee Liqueur
- Imported from Australia
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 4.5gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 64 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for Kahlua
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, 15% Strong Coffee Infusion (Water, Coffee), Natural flavoring, Caramel Colour (150D), Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466).
This is a little too syrupy sweet for my liking. The coffee flavor is strong and good, but you can probably achieve a better result with using cold brew and managing your own sweetness level.