Tripping in Alsace
Wine, but not. Acid League’s “Tripping in Alsace” possesses all the hallmarks of a Gewürztraminer without the alcohol of course.
Like the name suggests this is a flavor trip straight to Alsace, a region in France that is notorious for its world renowned white wines. Acid League has carefully blended Gewürztraminer grapes with ingredients like lychee, pineapple, amchur, clove, tropical mosaic hops & more. This wine proxy brings the same taste, bouquet & balance you’d expect from Alsace.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: bold aromatics of lychee, peach, roses & pineapple
- Palate: lush textured body, heavy tropical fruit, dry and bitter undertones of amchur & clove, long finish with a balanced acidity and kick from the pink peppercorn & rose vinegar
- Serve at 40-45F in a fancy wine glass, pairs well with Khao Soi, Tarte Flambée, Aloo Gobi, & lots of stinky cheese
- Drink within 3 months. Once opened keep refrigerated and drink within one week.
Good to know
- Made in Canada
- 750ml bottle
- 45 calories per serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Gewürztraminer Juice, Pineapple Juice, Canned Lychees (lychee, sugar, citric acid), Peach Concentrate, Pink Peppercorn Bitters (a preparation of pink peppercorn, amchur, galangal and clove), Pineapple Concentrate, Rose Vinegar (rose water, vinegar), Tartaric Acid, Sea Salt, Bai Jian White Tea, Mosaic Hops, Anxi Oolong Tea, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sulfites.