Noughty Sparkling Rosé - Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine
Rosé all day with Noughty’s Sparkling non-alcoholic Tempranillo. The perfect bubbly for brunch, lunch or dinner.
After the overwhelming success of Noughty’s first Sparkling Chardonnay release they have followed up with another top-notch fizzy wine to celebrate. Thomson & Scott have sourced 100% Organic Tempranillo grapes from the sandy & calcareous vineyards in La Mancha, Spain to craft arguably the best alcohol-free rosé on the market.
What does Noughty Sparkling Rosé taste like?
- Nose: soft fruity aromatics, delicate notes of freshly picked berries
- Palate: medium-dry, tangy fresh, raspberry & strawberry notes along with other hints of ripe red fruit, lots of fine bubbles and a slight sweetness to finish
- Conclusion: If you’ve already tried Noughty Sparkling Chardonnay, then you can expect the exact same quality!
No & Low Recommendations
- Always served chilled
- Perfect for many occasions, from pool parties to baby showers
About your alcohol-free sparkling rosé wine
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- Certified Organic, Vegan, & Halal
- Low sugar
- Only 18.5 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Gluten Free
- Contains less than 150mg of sulphites per litre
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for sparkling rosé wine
Ingredients: Organic Tempranillo Grapes, Organic Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, preservative: Sulphur Dioxide.
I’ve been searching for a NA sparkling rose that actually tastes like the real thing and THIS IS IT. So happy! Have already bought 2 more bottles!
Delightful; the first N/A wine I’ve enjoyed. In addition to being good for many occasions, it’s good for no occasion. If it were more affordable I’d drink it daily.
Felt like I was drinking a sparkling rosé. Not too sweet, perfect level of dryness.
All of No+Low’s beverages are good and this Rose does not disappoint. It’s festive, light and tasty for this extreme summer we’re having. Thanks No +Low for another low/no alcohol wine option! This might be my favorite❤️
We just love this Rose!!! It is such a nice addition to the low or no booze wine options. We used it for our wedding toast! Will definitely order more.