Lyre’s Spiced Cane (Spiced Rum)
This unique non-alcoholic spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a balanced and rich Spiced Rum.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- The nose of this spiced rum alternative is rich in caramel with complex scents of vanilla, toffee and caramelised fig.
- The taste will provide a full-flavoured palate with high notes of caramel, molasses and toasted nuts. It's enhanced by a generous finish featuring classic, spiced vanilla.
- Mix Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit with fresh lime juice & ginger beer (non-alc of course) for a tasty Dark & Spicy.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Spiced rum alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 0.8 of sugar per 30ml serving
- 18 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Barley Malt Extract, Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466).
So I am pregnant and really fancied myself a mojito so I found this and was like wow it looks amazing and the other liquors by this company have good reviews. I made a mojito using this and then taste tested it compared to normal rum (just a sip!). I couldn't even taste the non alcoholic rum at all. I kept adding more but it didnt taste right. I tried it with just coke as well and it was just so disappointingly flavourless. I've had great experience with non alcoholic beer but I think liquors need a bit of work :(