Three Spirit Social Elixir
Deliciously different. A dark full-bodied and bittersweet herbal elixir designed to elevate any social experience.
Three Spirit leads with curiosity in their Social Elixir offering. Combining powerful ingredients like lion’s mane mushroom, yerba mate, & damiana. Creating a rich and complex drink that will have you feeling a bit more flirty and blissful.
What does it taste like?
- Herbaceous in every sense
- Nose: dried spices & fruits, baked apples, notes of molasses & brown sugar
- Palate: bold and bittersweet with dark apple, cacao, & fig, finished with pleasant acidity from the coconut vinegar
- Conclusion: an unfamiliar kind of tastiness with many savory layers
- Shake to awaken aromas & flavors
- Fill tall glass with ice & add 50ml of the Social Elixir, top with ginger ale and garnish with a lime wedge
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 12 weeks
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor if taking regular medication
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 500ml bottle
- Gluten & Allergen free
- No artificial ingredients, sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 26 calories per 50ml serving
- 4.45g of sugar per 50ml serving
- Contains under 0.5% alcohol
- Trace amounts of caffeine
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Agave Nectar, botanical extracts of; (Caraway Seed, Damiana Leaf, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Yerba Mate, Passion Flower, Tulsi, Cacao Bean, Green Tea), Coconut Vinegar, Molasses, Black Carrot Concentrate, preservative; Potassium Sorbate, antioxidant; Ascorbic Acid, vitamins; B3, B6, B7 and B12.
Not my favorite Three Spirit - it’s a tad sweet and the consistency is a little thick. I mix with tonic (not ginger ale) and an orange peel, and it’s better. I like Nightcap much more.
My favorite. Worth trying.