Three Spirit Social Elixir
Deliciously different. A dark full-bodied and bittersweet herbal elixir designed to elevate any social experience.
Three Spirit leads with curiosity in their Social Elixir offering. Combining powerful ingredients like lion’s mane mushroom, yerba mate, & damiana. Creating a rich and complex drink that will have you feeling a bit more flirty and blissful.
What does it taste like?
- Herbaceous in every sense
- Nose: dried spices & fruits, baked apples, notes of molasses & brown sugar
- Palate: bold and bittersweet with dark apple, cacao, & fig, finished with pleasant acidity from the coconut vinegar
- Conclusion: an unfamiliar kind of tastiness with many savory layers
- Shake to awaken aromas & flavors
- Fill tall glass with ice & add 50ml of the Social Elixir, top with ginger ale and garnish with a lime wedge
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 12 weeks
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor if taking regular medication
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 500ml bottle
- Gluten & Allergen free
- No artificial ingredients, sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 26 calories per 50ml serving
- 4.45g of sugar per 50ml serving
- Contains under 0.5% alcohol
- Trace amounts of caffeine
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Agave Nectar, botanical extracts of; (Caraway Seed, Damiana Leaf, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Yerba Mate, Passion Flower, Tulsi, Cacao Bean, Green Tea), Coconut Vinegar, Molasses, Black Carrot Concentrate, preservative; Potassium Sorbate, antioxidant; Ascorbic Acid, vitamins; B3, B6, B7 and B12.
I very much liked Three Spirit Livener, so I decided to give this a try. Tasted like over-ripe prune juice. I never could get past that.
We got this for dry January and have consumed it much faster than expected. It's complex enough to be surprising and has been an easy replacement for an alcoholic cocktail.
I love this stuff. Tastes great, has completely replaced my weekday wine habit!
Deep, dark, complex. Dark fruit flavors of things like fig, overripe plum, raisins and the like. It is an interesting, complex flavor that, neat or on the rocks just isn't to my palate. A bit too thick, a bit too dark in flavor like that. I tried various other combinations, soda or tonic in particular, neither of which did it for me. The flavors just didn't quite work for me, until I finally tried the suggestion on the bottle... well I believe it suggests ginger ale, but I chose to mix it instead with ginger bear, and that, for me, finally worked. A strong ginger stands up to this, finally breaking the flavors out and brightening them. What had been a muddled mess of flavor become a complex set of distinctiveness that is fairly good. I could even see using this with ginger syrup, cinnamon and perhaps some orange warmed up as a kind of mulled wine in the cold of winter. It's sweeter than any wine it would be replacing, mind you, but it will hold up to a good bit of spiciness really well.
In any case with ginger beer this, to me, begins to feel a lot more like a cocktail to drink and that is my preferred method for it. I feel the other Three Spirit varieties are much better than this one and more versatile as well, but this is still a nice addition to have in my drinks collection.
Not my favorite Three Spirit - it’s a tad sweet and the consistency is a little thick. I mix with tonic (not ginger ale) and an orange peel, and it’s better. I like Nightcap much more.