This Seedlip offering is all about the oranges, providing a zesty and citrus-forward blend of botanicals.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: bright orange citrus aromas with hints of lemon zest
- Palate: light bodied & dry, bursting with bitter orange, mandarin & blood orange, followed by an uplifting spice and fresh notes of ginger and lemongrass
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We think its best with a great tonic and a twist of orange peel.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid
Big fan of Seedlip which provides a great replacement for gin in cocktails. Good mouthfeel and provides enough flavour to be present but at same time not overwhelming. I've used in sours, gimlets and fizzes.