Three Spirit Livener
Energizing, exotic, & euphoric. More than a tasty non-alcoholic spirit, this is a pick-me-up, ready-to-go, fiery elixir powered by plants.
Three Spirit focuses on what you put in your drink and not what you take out. With their Livener offering this means uplifting and stimulating ingredients like ginger, schisandra, ginseng, guayusa, and more. You will be hard pressed to find a drink that gets the party started like this one.
What does it taste like?
- Prepare yourself for total invigoration, from your tastebuds to mood
- Nose: Tangy, fruity, & slightly herbal, notes of pomegranate, hibiscus, & cayenne
- Palate: bursting flavors of watermelon, guava, and berry, dry finish accompanied with a peppery kick
- Conclusion: distinct and unforgettable taste profile, game changer
- Shake to awaken aromas & flavors
- Serve 50ml over ice, top with tonic & garnish with grapefruit slice
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 12 weeks
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor if taking regular medication
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 500ml bottle
- Gluten & Allergen free
- No artificial ingredients, sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 42.5 calories per 50ml serving
- 57.5mg of caffeine per 50ml serving
- 8.75g of sugar per 50ml serving
- Contains under 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Filtered Water, English Beet Sugar, Watermelon Concentrate, Pomegranate Molasses, botanical extracts of; (Hibiscus, Guava Leaf, Schisandra Berry, Siberian & Panax Ginseng, Aqueous Extract of Dried Leaves of Ilex Guayusa Concentrate, Green Tea including Natural Caffeine & L-Theanine), Natural Flavors, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Carrot Concentrate, Tartaric Acid, Pectin, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
Very tasty product with an interesting flavor profile. The spicy kick is key in that it slows down drinking so you are more inclined to sip it like a cocktail. The burn is not the same as an alcohol burn in your throat, but it is still effective in making it more like a cocktail than a juice drink. It's also not sweet, which is good, and it works well as an early-evening drink when you'd rather get a small burst of energy than mellow out from alcohol. The natural caffeine is noticeable after a couple drinks; I made the mistake of having three one evening and it definitely affected my sleep.
On the cost side, buyers should note that this is not a full-size 750 ml bottle so it was a bit disappointing to see the size upon arrival (the size is clearly noted, but didn't quite register with me). At this price, it's a lot per pour.
Really enjoyed this one. Fairly challenging for a non-alcoholic beverage, lots going on. As a hot sauce lover, I liked the bit of a kick I got as well.
Great product. Worth trying
I can’t complain. It’s got great density of flavor and a little spice. But I’ve had shrubs for half the cost at local farmers markets that were as delicious.
Lovely drink for anytime of day. A bit sweet and spicy, and super delicious