Gnista Floral Wormwood
Gnista is bitter, aromatic and unapologetically intense. This Scandinavian offering is a non-alcoholic masterpiece that truly resembles a fine amaro.
There was a time not too long ago when non-alcoholic spirits were unimaginable, let alone a complex and challenging fine spirit like Gnista’s Floral Wormwood. This contemplating non-alcoholic spirit successfully fills the void for those searching for a full-bodied spirit with a powerful punch of flavor and spices.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: potent floral aroma, dried spices & fruit, oak & citrus notes
- Palate: full-bodied, bittersweet, beet & rhubarb with complex layers from almond, orange, ginger, chamomile, oregano and of course wormwood, long finish that will have your palate begging for more
- Sip on its own with or without ice, this is an acquired taste that you will absolutely fall in love with, plays well with others like tonic and ginger beer.
- Store in dark cool place, once opened drink within 2 months.
Good to know:
- Batched by hand in Sweden
- 500ml bottle
- 30 calories per serving
- 7gr sugar per serving
- All natural
- 0.4% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Rhubarb Juice, Beet Syrup, Dried Spices & Fruit (Raisins, Ginger, Oak, Wormwood, Chamomille, Black Pepper, Lovage), Infusions made from (Almond, Orange, Oregano, Juniper, Stair Anise, Habanero), Sea Salt, preserved by Sodium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Distillates from Botanicals (Orange Peel, Star Anise, Juniper, Rose) Allergen: Almond