Noughty Organic Alcohol Free Sparkling Rosé 25.4oz (750mL)
Rosé all day with Noughty’s Sparkling non-alcoholic Tempranillo. The perfect bubbly for brunch, lunch or dinner.
After the overwhelming success of Noughty’s first Sparkling Chardonnay release they have followed up with another top-notch fizzy wine to celebrate. Thomson & Scott have sourced 100% Organic Tempranillo grapes from the sandy & calcareous vineyards in La Mancha, Spain to craft arguably the best alcohol-free rosé on the market.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: soft fruity aromatics, delicate notes of freshly picked berries
- Palate: medium-dry, tangy fresh, raspberry & strawberry notes along with other hints of ripe red fruit, lots of fine bubbles and a slight sweetness to finish
- Conclusion: If you’ve already tried Noughty Sparkling Chardonnay, then you can expect the exact same quality!
- Always served chilled
- Perfect for many occasions, from pool parties to baby showers
Good to know
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- Certified Organic, Vegan, & Halal
- 5.9g per 100ml serving
- Only 18.5 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Tempranillo Grapes, Organic Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, preservative: Sulphur Dioxide.
Of all the zero proof sparkling we've tried, it's one of the most palatable.
Love the flavor of the sparkling rose! Definitely tastes like the real thing without the guilt. Will buy again
Impressed with this rosé, most people couldn’t tell the difference.
I’ve given my pregnant wife (who loves to drink) three different kinds of non alcoholic wine and this was the only one that could pass her tough palette!
Wow this is the real deal. I honestly don’t think anyone could tell this is non alcoholic. $20 is a splurge so it will be a special occasion only but it’s worth it.