Noughty Organic Sparkling Chardonnay
Champagne & Prosecco lovers rejoice! We’ve discovered the finest (& healthiest) non-alcoholic bubbly available. Noughty is a tasty feel-good crowd pleaser.
Finding good non-alcoholic wines is a difficult task. Choosing Noughty is simple. Thomson & Scott have sourced 100% Organic Chardonnay grapes from Spain to craft arguably the best alcohol-free wine ever. Not only that, they’ve made it a mission to offer the purest wine in terms of health & quality.
What does it taste like?
- Fresh & flavorful yet subtle
- Nose: light on the aromatics, delicate notes of apple
- Palate: medium-dry, crispy ripe apples, lots of fine bubbles, fruity with hints of sweetness to finish
- Conclusion: be prepared for a pleasant surprise, we double checked the label to see if it was actually non-alcoholic
- At its best when served chilled
- Perfect for any celebration
Good to know
- 750ml bottle
- Certified Organic, Vegan, & Halal
- Low sugar (2.9g per 100ml serving)
- Only 14 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Chardonnay Grapes, Organic Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, preservative: Sulphur Dioxide.
I’ve been wanting to find something a little more adult than martinelli’s to enjoy on special occasions and this knocked it out of the park. Simply delicious!!
Wow. I am so pleasantly surprised by this wine. It smells and tastes just like a good sparkling chardonnay should. I love enjoy a couple of glasses of this knowing my body won't hate me the next day. This wine is truly the standard in which I hold all ather n/a wines against. Simply delicious.
Wow, I really didn’t expect to be that deceived by this one. Had it with the fiancé for morning non-mimosa’s and we both thought this was actual champagne. Tried it on its own and yup, tastes just like the real deal. A noticeable ‘pop’ when uncorking, and fizzy too (not as much as actual champagne though). I definitely recommend it.
Very yummy, nice bubbles, feels super close to the real deal.
Tastes close enough to real wine to be just as exciting when we need a break--and no hangover! Very pleased :-) Their team on the backend is excellent too. Thanks, guys!