Nightcap is a slow sipping liquid of indulgence. Plant-forward delivering decadent, woody, and bright flavors.
Three Spirit can’t be defined by taste & smell alone, it’s a feeling. Nightcap transports you to a calming state of mind through ingredients like lemon balm, valerian, hops, and ashwagandha. Close off any night with this botanical non-alc remedy.
What does it taste like?
- Warming & soothing the tastebuds and mind
- Nose: refreshing, foresty, tree sap, cinnamon, maple syrup, & citrus
- Palate: smooth and luxurious, woody, ginger, maple, vanilla, hazelnut, with a peppery finish
- Conclusion: dreams in a bottle, seriously we’re sleeping better with this concoction
- Shake to awaken aromas & flavors
- Works with numerous cocktails, but we prefer it straight on the rocks with a slice of lemon or orange
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 12 weeks
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor if taking regular medication
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 500ml bottle
- Gluten & Allergen free
- No artificial ingredients, sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 30 calories per 50ml serving
- 6.35g of sugar per 50ml serving
- Contains under 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Pure Maple Syrup, Melon Hüll Hops, Birch Sap, botanical extracts of; (Lemon Balm, Turmeric Root, Ashwagandha, White Willow Bark, Vanilla, Valerian, Liquorice Root, Ginger), Natural Flavours, Lactic Acid, Tannin Infusion, Himalayan Salt, preservative; Potassium Sorbate, antioxidant; Ascorbic Acid.
If you are looking for something to replace an after dinner glass of red wine, this is it. I've tried herbal teas, but they just don't have enough complexity nor body to fully satisfy. This did the trick.
I fully expected this to be a hype and to my surprise, it works. I reminds me of molasses which is not a flattering description but it has a lovely spicy complexity that good molasses has and it's not crazy sweet. And it definitely helps me unwind as I'm settling in. This is now in my regular rotation.
Enjoying a Nightcap before bed. Quite smooth. Would buy again.