Energizing, exotic, & euphoric. More than a tasty non-alcoholic spirit, this is a pick-me-up, ready-to-go, fiery elixir powered by plants.
Three Spirit focuses on what you put in your drink and not what you take out. With their Livener offering this means uplifting and stimulating ingredients like ginger, schisandra, ginseng, guayusa, and more. You will be hard pressed to find a drink that gets the party started like this one.
What does it taste like?
- Prepare yourself for total invigoration, from your tastebuds to mood
- Nose: Tangy, fruity, & slightly herbal, notes of pomegranate, hibiscus, & cayenne
- Palate: bursting flavors of watermelon, guava, and berry, dry finish accompanied with a peppery kick
- Conclusion: distinct and unforgettable taste profile, game changer
- Shake to awaken aromas & flavors
- Serve 50ml over ice, top with tonic & garnish with grapefruit slice
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 12 weeks
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor if taking regular medication
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 500ml bottle
- Gluten & Allergen free
- No artificial ingredients, sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 42.5 calories per 50ml serving
- 57.5mg of caffeine per 50ml serving
- 8.75g of sugar per 50ml serving
- Contains under 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Filtered Water, English Beet Sugar, Watermelon Concentrate, Pomegranate Molasses, botanical extracts of; (Hibiscus, Guava Leaf, Schisandra Berry, Siberian & Panax Ginseng, Aqueous Extract of Dried Leaves of Ilex Guayusa Concentrate, Green Tea including Natural Caffeine & L-Theanine), Natural Flavors, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Carrot Concentrate, Tartaric Acid, Pectin, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
Lovely drink for anytime of day. A bit sweet and spicy, and super delicious
All of Three Spirit drinks are great but for me this one is my jam!! Just saw it in the NEw York Times too!