Spiritless Kentucky 74
Kentucky 74 is the ultimate non-alcoholic choice for bourbon & whiskey lovers.
A non-boozy bourbon? Yes! Of course it can’t be considered a “real” bourbon because the alcohol has been removed, but this is as close as you can get. Spiritless, the creators of Kentucky 74, set out to produce a high-quality & truly delicious non-alcoholic spirit for your favorite bourbon cocktails and along the way they’ve set the standard of what a non-alc spirit should be!
What does it taste like?
- Nose: smokey, toasted oak, caramel, vanilla, notes of honey & leather
- Palate: packed with flavor, buttery mouthfeel with a bit of body, woody and smoky bourbon barrels, hints of caramel, orange and tobacco with a pleasant warmth to finish
- Enjoy as a replacement in all your favorite bourbon based drinks like a Manhattan, Old Fashioned, or Whiskey Sour
- Once opened drink within 12 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Made in USA
- 750ml bottle
- Gluten free & allergen free
- 15 calories per 2oz serving
- 1gr of sugar per 2oz serving
- Contains 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Oak Extract, Water, Natural Flavors, Glycerine, Sugar, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
I'm a big bourbon drinker, usually manhattan cocktails and got some of this to sub in to try to keep my alcohol consumption down a bit. I first tried replacing bourbon with Spiritless Kentucky 74 entirely and the result was undrinkable. I tried half bourbon and half this stuff and it was better, but not something I'll likely drink again. This stuff tastes somewhat artificial to me and not close to bourbon at all.
I bought this as a gift, and he loved it!
well, I am not a real bourbon lover, so this is not my favorite. I think if you really liked the smell and taste of bourbon, then this would hit the spot. It's a bit on the sweet side for me, so I add a lot of citrus and a few fresh herbs, which is probably heresy in the bourbon world!
I am not a big Bourbon drinker but love this as an AF drink. It resembles Bourbon very closely and really makes me feel like I am having a drink. I mix it with diet ginger ale. Perfect! Just finished my bottle and am disappointed it is sold out!