One sip of this crisp & evergreen alcohol-free spirit is like taking a morning stroll through the Pacific Northwest rainforest.
Amass Riverine may contain traditional gin botanicals like juniper & coriander but this alcohol-free spirit is so much more than a gin-alt. By adding botanicals like angelica root, rosemary, sumac, cardamom, mint, and more they have created their own unique & sophisticated spirit that produces major forest vibes.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: intense & pungent aromas of pine, juniper, lemon peel & cool mint
- Palate: full of flavor with deep forest notes, smoky, earthy, parsley & thyme, sumac, citrus tart with a long smooth herbal finish.
- Conclusion: With 14 individually distilled botanicals this spirit is layered with complexity & freshness that will make your tastebuds tingle
- Surprisingly (unlike other non-alc spirits) Amass Riverine can be enjoyed on the rocks but we prefer it with a heavy splash of a premium tonic and a lemon wheel for garnish
- After opening drink within 3 months
Good to know
- Made in Canada
- 750ml bottle
- No added sugar or sweetness
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Gluten free
- Zero Calories
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Juniper, Coriander, Orris Root, Angelica Root, Lemon Peel, Cardamom, Sorrel, Cucumbers, Apple, Mint, Parsley, Sumac, Rosemary, Thyme, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
At first i didn't know what to think about this one. I really disliked it and so did my friends ... now I have ordered it twice. It's my favorite drink so far and its the most refreshing drink I have out of all my pantry. Amass Riverine with Tonic water is the best, better than any iteration of a gin and tonic (in my opinion).