Lyre's Amalfi Spritz 4-pack
Lyre’s have canned up a vacation to Italy with this award winning non-alcoholic Spritz!
What does it taste like?
- Nose: bright orange & rhubarb with notes of melon and peach
- Palate: intense bittersweet orange, fresh rhubarb & elderflower, Mediterranean herbs, full of fine bubbles with a dry finish
- Served chilled, drink right from the can or pour in a glass with a slice of orange for the perfect aperitivo.
- Store in cool and dry place, once opened consume immediately. Do not freeze.
Good to know
- Made in Australia
- 250ml ready-to-drink can
- 4 cans per pack
- Gluten free
- 16 grams of sugar per can
- 70 calories per can
- Contains 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Lyre’s Classico (50% Water, Sugar, Non-Alcoholic Fermented Grape Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavoring), Lyre’s Italian Spritz (33% Water, Sugar, Natural Flavoring, FD&C Yellow No 6, FD&C Red 40, Phosphoric Acid), Monk Fruit Juice, Natural Flavoring, Preservative: Sodium Benzoate.