Noughty Sparkling Rosé - Alcohol-Free Sparkling Rosé Wine
Rosé all day with Noughty’s Sparkling non-alcoholic Tempranillo. The perfect bubbly for brunch, lunch or dinner.
After the overwhelming success of Noughty’s first Sparkling Chardonnay release they have followed up with another top-notch fizzy wine to celebrate. Thomson & Scott have sourced 100% Organic Tempranillo grapes from the sandy & calcareous vineyards in La Mancha, Spain to craft arguably the best alcohol-free rosé on the market.
What does Noughty Sparkling Rosé taste like?
- Nose: soft fruity aromatics, delicate notes of freshly picked berries
- Palate: medium-dry, tangy fresh, raspberry & strawberry notes along with other hints of ripe red fruit, lots of fine bubbles and a slight sweetness to finish
- Conclusion: If you’ve already tried Noughty Sparkling Chardonnay, then you can expect the exact same quality!
No & Low Recommendations
- Always served chilled
- Perfect for many occasions, from pool parties to baby showers
About your alcohol-free sparkling rosé wine
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- Certified Organic, Vegan, & Halal
- Low sugar
- Only 18.5 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Gluten Free
- Contains less than 150mg of sulphites per litre
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for sparkling rosé wine
Ingredients: Organic Tempranillo Grapes, Organic Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, preservative: Sulphur Dioxide.
Enjoyed this when I want a little wine in the evening but not calories or alcohol. Good sub for sparkling - does not take like sparkling cider - light in flavor so don’t think it would be good in a mocktail- flavor would be lost - but on its own it is quite nice and would buy again
I’ve tried others and this one is the best. The taste was spot on. The dryness and was not sweet. I’ve recommended this to others.
I’ve been searching for a NA sparkling rose that actually tastes like the real thing and THIS IS IT. So happy! Have already bought 2 more bottles!
Delightful; the first N/A wine I’ve enjoyed. In addition to being good for many occasions, it’s good for no occasion. If it were more affordable I’d drink it daily.
Felt like I was drinking a sparkling rosé. Not too sweet, perfect level of dryness.