Three Spirit Nightcap - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
Nightcap is a slow sipping liquid of indulgence. Plant-forward delivering decadent, woody, and bright flavors.
Three Spirit can’t be defined by taste & smell alone, it’s a feeling. Nightcap transports you to a calming state of mind through ingredients like lemon balm, valerian, hops, and ashwagandha. Close off any night with this botanical non-alc remedy.
What does Three Spirit Nightcap taste like?
- Warming & soothing the tastebuds and mind
- Nose: refreshing, foresty, tree sap, cinnamon, maple syrup, & citrus
- Palate: smooth and luxurious, woody, ginger, maple, vanilla, hazelnut, with a peppery finish
- Conclusion: dreams in a bottle, seriously we’re sleeping better with this concoction
No & Low Recommendations
- Shake to awaken aromas & flavors
- Works with numerous cocktails, but we prefer it straight on the rocks with a slice of lemon or orange
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 12 weeks
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor if taking regular medication
About your Three Spirit non-alcoholic spirit
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 500ml bottle
- Gluten & Allergen free
- No artificial ingredients, sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 30 calories per 50ml serving
- 6.35g of sugar per 50ml serving
- Contains under 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for whiskey based cocktails
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Pure Maple Syrup, Melon Hüll Hops, Birch Sap, botanical extracts of; (Lemon Balm, Turmeric Root, Ashwagandha, White Willow Bark, Vanilla, Valerian, Liquorice Root, Ginger), Natural Flavours, Lactic Acid, Tannin Infusion, Himalayan Salt, preservative; Potassium Sorbate, antioxidant; Ascorbic Acid.
This nightcap has a pepper/ginger taste that I found hard to swallow! I hung in there and kept slowly sipping—it was “doable” but not really enjoyable. It got slightly better—the last sip was better than the first!
Great way to replace that on the rocks habit! Delicious and herbal way to help naturally bring on calm in the evening.
It gives me a nice, warm buzz before bed. I think I sleep better.
I enjoyed this better than the Livener- stronger flavors and lots of spice. Has a vinegary taste too so it is almost like a Kombucha. Not sure I'd order again when a cup of homemade ginger, cinnamon, and peppercorn tea can have the same warming effect.
This was wonderful as a nightcap. I didn’t get sleepy from it but it is a very warm soothing flavor. Enjoyed it both neat and on the rocks. Haven’t tried mixing it.