Lyre’s American Malt - Non-Alcoholic Bourbon Whiskey
Impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a gently mellowed American Classic Bourbon Malt.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this bourbon-alternative carries generous aromas of honey, sweet spice and charred cedar oak.
- The taste will deliver flavors of vanilla and toasted nuts with herbal notes providing a complexity, offset by a long mellow finish. The gently spiced palate results in the flavors remaining well after finishing.
No & Low Recommendations
- If you’ve watched our TikTok’s you’d know we love a good non-alc old fashioned, all you need is Lyre’s American Malt, a sugar cube or simple syrup, and some aromatic bitters (we recommend the non-alc bitters by Stirrings)
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic Bourbon Whiskey
- Imported from Australia
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 0.8gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 17 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative to Bourbon Whiskey
Ingredients: Water, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Natural flavoring, Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466).
Nice flavor to sip on. Will be even better as a cocktail (mock tail)!
Amazing taste just as the label describes. I love to mix it with coke to make a mock rum and coke that tastes just like the real thing. Definitely will be a staple in my house.
Of all the "whiskey" AF spirits I have tried to date (admittedly not all of them, 3 so far), this one comes across within the best over all mouthfeel and taste. I don't think Whiskey enthusiasts will say "Wow, this is the just like the real thing!" As with most of the AF spirits I have tried, only a few come well being consumed "neat". I think this and the Amoretti (Amaretto) fall into that realm.
All that just to say, it's pretty damn good, give it a swizzle!
P.S. It does make for excellent mixed drinks.
That is a great drink for fun and relaxing by a fire. If you are looking for a way to be a part of the party but still feeling refreshed, this drink is for you!