Three Spirit Social Elixir - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
Deliciously different. A dark full-bodied and bittersweet herbal elixir designed to elevate any social experience.
Three Spirit leads with curiosity in their Social Elixir offering. Combining powerful ingredients like lion’s mane mushroom, yerba mate, & damiana. Creating a rich and complex drink that will have you feeling a bit more flirty and blissful.
What does Three Spirit Social Elixir taste like?
- Herbaceous in every sense
- Nose: dried spices & fruits, baked apples, notes of molasses & brown sugar
- Palate: bold and bittersweet with dark apple, cacao, & fig, finished with pleasant acidity from the coconut vinegar
- Conclusion: an unfamiliar kind of tastiness with many savory layers
No & Low Recommendations
- Shake to awaken aromas & flavors
- Fill tall glass with ice & add 50ml of the Social Elixir, top with ginger ale and garnish with a lime wedge
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 12 weeks
- Do not drink if pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor if taking regular medication
About your Three Spirit non-alcoholic spirit
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 500ml bottle
- Gluten & Allergen free
- No artificial ingredients, sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 26 calories per 50ml serving
- 4.45g of sugar per 50ml serving
- Contains under 0.5% alcohol
- Trace amounts of caffeine
- The perfect alternative for an herbal amaro
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Agave Nectar, botanical extracts of; (Caraway Seed, Damiana Leaf, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Yerba Mate, Passion Flower, Tulsi, Cacao Bean, Green Tea), Coconut Vinegar, Molasses, Black Carrot Concentrate, preservative; Potassium Sorbate, antioxidant; Ascorbic Acid, vitamins; B3, B6, B7 and B12.
I simply adore this mixer! I have it nightly with gingerale and, thanks to its ingredients, unwind! I love all 3 elixirs from Three Spirits. I make mock bloody mary’s with Livener and just drink Nightcap straight. (This sleep aid will put you out though! Sip carefully!) highly recommend all!
expensive to ship and purchase but i mean the beverage was good, that has nothing to do with no&lo but tasty beverage :)
I very much liked Three Spirit Livener, so I decided to give this a try. Tasted like over-ripe prune juice. I never could get past that.
We got this for dry January and have consumed it much faster than expected. It's complex enough to be surprising and has been an easy replacement for an alcoholic cocktail.
I love this stuff. Tastes great, has completely replaced my weekday wine habit!