Everleaf Marine - Non Alcoholic Spirit 16.9oz (500mL)
A crisp & refreshing spirit inspired by the sea and crafted for gin drinkers.
Everleaf Marine is a carefully chosen blend of 16 sustainably sourced botanicals that captures the heart of the Mediterranean sea, from umami-soaked kelp forests to zesty bergamot and tropical sea buckthorn. The perfect choice for gin lovers,
What does it taste like?
- Nose: fresh bergamot citrus with familiar juniper notes, followed by sea spray and a hint of thyme and olive grove
- Palate: dry and silky, hints of tart tropical pineapple, umami sweetness from dulse, olive leaf and seaweeds for a citrus and savory saline finish
- Mix with light tonic and garnish with lime slices & ice for a classic Everleaf spritz!
- Unopened, Everleaf should be enjoyed before the BBE date on the bottle. After opening, Everleaf is best when refrigerated and consumed within 3 months.
Good to know
- Made in United Kingdom
- 16.9oz (500mL) bottle
- 15 calories per 50ml serving
- Sustainably Sourced
- Made from natural ingredients
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- Member of 1% for the Planet
Ingredients: Water, Fairtrade cane sugar, acacia gum, carrageenan, natural botanical distillates & extracts, sea salt. Preservatives: Potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Acids: citric acid, malic acid, trisodium citrate.
Extracts and distillates: Everleaf Marine contains extracts and distillates of the following ingredients: Bergamot, Sea buckthorn, Dulse seaweed, Kelp seaweed, Olive leaf, Juniper, Elderflower, Labdanum, Orris root, Green tea, Eucalyptus, Pine, Roman wormwood, Thyme, Orange blossom, Fennel, (plus non-extract ingredients as listed).
I purchased all 3, marine is there best and close second is mountain. Will be a standard on my bar cart now. Forest is also good but different.