Sacré is a one-of-a-kind non-alcoholic experience. It’s a decadent amaro styled beverage with maple syrup as the star ingredient, yet its not sweet!
Sacré is one of those rare non-alc options that can stand on its own. It’s complex, layered, and delicious right out of the bottle — no mixers needed. A combination of maple vinegar, fermented maple syrup, & coffee, all aged in bourbon barrels. It fits nicely in the digestif/aperitif category.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: intense coffee notes with delicate maple undertones
- Palate: full-bodied, rich in coffee, dark chocolate bitterness, herbal, bourbon barreled maple, finished with a soft & pleasant cider-vinegar-like acidic finish
- We like it best on its own, give it a dry shake for around 15-20 seconds and serve with or without ice. It will have a lovely frothy top.
- Once opened drink within 30 days. Must be refrigerated after being opened.
Good to know
- Made in Vermont, USA
- 750ml bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- Low caffeine (11mg per 3oz)
- 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Vermont Maple Syrup, Organic Bourbon Barrel Aged Fermented Maple, Gourmet Coffee, Natural Essences.
Tastes like coffee and citrus. Tried drinking just over ice. Had to add a lot of seltzer to be drinkable for my taste. Sorry I bought it.
Surprising taste profile with balsamic vinegar up front, then sweetness and a touch of coffee. Wouldn't drink by itself but excellent when mixed with heavy-bodied sweet or bittersweet amari such as Cynar or Averna, or with tonic.