Sacré is a one-of-a-kind non-alcoholic experience. It’s a decadent amaro styled beverage with maple syrup as the star ingredient, yet its not sweet!
Sacré is one of those rare non-alc options that can stand on its own. It’s complex, layered, and delicious right out of the bottle — no mixers needed. A combination of maple vinegar, fermented maple syrup, & coffee, all aged in bourbon barrels. It fits nicely in the digestif/aperitif category.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: intense coffee notes with delicate maple undertones
- Palate: full-bodied, rich in coffee, dark chocolate bitterness, herbal, bourbon barreled maple, finished with a soft & pleasant cider-vinegar-like acidic finish
- We like it best on its own, give it a dry shake for around 15-20 seconds and serve with or without ice. It will have a lovely frothy top.
- Once opened drink within 30 days. Must be refrigerated after being opened.
Good to know
- Made in Vermont, USA
- 750ml bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- Low caffeine (11mg per 3oz)
- 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Vermont Maple Syrup, Organic Bourbon Barrel Aged Fermented Maple, Gourmet Coffee, Natural Essences.
Was not expecting this to be so good. Very strong and powerful drink thats great on its own as a sipper.
Has a very heavy coffee flavor if you like that. I still haven't figured out exactly how to work this into a cocktail that I want to return to.
Tastes like coffee and citrus. Tried drinking just over ice. Had to add a lot of seltzer to be drinkable for my taste. Sorry I bought it.
Surprising taste profile with balsamic vinegar up front, then sweetness and a touch of coffee. Wouldn't drink by itself but excellent when mixed with heavy-bodied sweet or bittersweet amari such as Cynar or Averna, or with tonic.