A unique flavor-forward botanical sparkling aperitif made to elevate any moment or experience.
Proteau’s second offering brings similarities of a fresh Lambrusco and typical spritz, but with deeper complexities. This refreshing & bright non-alc aperitif is driven by strawberry, chamomile, rhubarb, hibiscus, and a touch of artisanal Champagne vinegar.
What does it taste like?
- Proteau stays true to its mission by delivering a balanced concoction of bitter, floral, & fruit
- Nose: a bouquet of fruity, earthy, & vegetal notes
- Palate: bubbly, light body, bitter & tart, gentian root, flowers of hibiscus & chamomile, vibrant strawberry & rhubarb, purple carrot, with a smooth yet slightly acidic finish
- Conclusion: refreshing & lively with flavor that packs a punch, this drink owns the summer
- Complexity without the mixology, we love serving the Rivington Spritz ice cold straight out of the bottle and into a wine glass, also goes great with a splash of sparkling water on ice with an orange peel
- Refrigerate after opening, drink on the spot for the most bubbles & flavor
Good to know
- Made in USA
- 750ml bottle
- 20 calories per serving
- No added sugar (3g per serving)
- 0.008% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Champagne Vinegar, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Chamomile Extract, Rhubarb Da Huang, Hibiscus Extract, Gentian Root Extract, Purple Carrot Extract, Xanthan Gum.