Lyre’s Aperitif Rosso (Red Vermouth)
Impossibly crafted to capture the essence of an aromatic Vermouth Rosso with flavors that are distinct and contemporary.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this vermouth alternative offers citrus, almond and exotic vanilla with dried fruit enhanced by savoury, saffron like elements.
- The taste will deliver a rich mouthful of flavors that follows the bouquet with blood orange and vanilla taking the lead. Caramel, citrus pith and cacoa brings balance, adding to the mouth coating mid-palate.
- Lyre’s Aperitif Rosso is best when used with other spirits, we recommend using it to make non-alcoholic or lower alcohol Negronis, Manhattans, or different variations of the Spritz
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Vermouth alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 4.2gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 59 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Non-Alcoholic Fermented Grape Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Natural flavoring, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Colouring Concentrate From Carrot, Preservative: Postassium Sorbate, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466), Acid: Citric Acid.
We used this as a sweet vermouth in a couple of cocktails, and it did not disappoint! Complex flavors of sweet and mildly tart and then bitter gave the drinks exactly what we are looking for to wind down after a long day. Love it and will definitely be ordering more!