Aperitif Dry (White Vermouth)
This non-alcoholic spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a dry vermouth as an aperitif.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this non-alc dry vermouth contains citrus, lemon, lime, fresh cut herbs, fresh white flowers, and earthy tones add to the savoury element.
- The taste is dry and aromatic with distinct flavors of citrus, anise, fine herbs with a touch of saline to give it balance and length.
- Lyre’s Aperitif Dry is good by itself on ice but even better when shaken (or stirred) up with one of our non-alcoholic gin alternatives for a splendid Dry Martini.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Dry Vermouth alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 0.9gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 15 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Non-Alcoholic Fermeneted Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural flavoring, Stabilier: Cellulose Gum (E466), Acid: Tartaric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.